Sunday 27 February 2011

Hello my name is...

Hello readers,

Ive been wanting to do a blog like this for a while and i have no excuses other than the lame old "just havent got round to it yet".

Well today i thought i would start.
As you can see from the title, this blog is going to be about food.
Eating food, making food, wanting food, pictures of lovely delicious things i want to eat.

My name is Lisa and i am a foodie.

So please feel free to stop by and see my posts on all things food releated.
I thought i would kick off with a nice picture of my breakfast this morning. I missed the bottle of Evian water off, but shes here next to me now.



I decided on Friday night that this year i am going to run the "Race for Life". I have added a link here if you would like more information.
http://www.raceforlife.org/

Basically its a national run that is organised by the charity Cancer Reasearch to raise funds.
Its planned for 3rd July 2011 which gives me just over 4 months to train.
I also joined a gym in January and have lost over 1st up to now. Im guessing my new best friend is going to be Mr Treadmill.


So thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out the blogs i have planned.

Take care and happy eats.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment